Join Dal Innovates for a one-hour session to learn about the Lab2Market Launch summer accelerator program and application process.
The Launch program (previously Ready2Launch) is a summer accelerator for students and researchers who are committed to growing their ventures. Launch is a m12-week immersive program that brings together members of the Canadian entrepreneurial ecosystem to turn ideas into viable products. Past teams have gone on to further their ventures at top accelerators around the world.
- Weekly Disciplined Entrepreneurship curriculum
- 12+ business essentials Skills Clinics with industry experts
- Weekly one-on-one coaching with an Entrepreneur in Residence
- Monthly simulated board meetings with a Founder Council assembled to meet each team’s needs
- Monthly resilience training sessions
- A kick-off and Pitch Day event at the beginning and end of the program
Eligibility criteria for all cohorts:
- Teams must have at least two founders participating in the program
- One program participant must be an undergraduate, graduate or PhD student, a post-doc or faculty member, or a recent graduate (within two years) of a Canadian University
- Teams must commit to working on their start up for the summer, for a minimum of 25 each per week
- Teams should have done initial customer discovery to validate their idea (a minimum of 50 interviews)
Please join us for an information session to learn more about the program and how to apply. Applications are open until April 9, 2023 and more information can be found here
Please check out the application form here